- Free Denver-based website helps parents teach children three to eight years old how to manage their finances.
- Children ages five to 13 earn IOUs, which are deposited into save, spend and charity jars
- Parents can link their credit cards to the virtual jars
- Children can deposit “virtual currency” and create charts to track their progress toward saving for big-ticket items
- Kids travel through the planets by completing certain jobs to earn money for gas
- There is also text-to-voice options for children who are still learning how to read.
Posted from Diigo.